Each Friday I am going to share some of my favorite people and a favorite article that they have written. Today I thought I would share three favorite people with you – they are not only great writers – but great people I have come to love and respect. In my day-to-day life in social networking and especially in the blogging community – I have met and interacted with many – but a few individuals stick out in my mind. These I either know personally and have a “real” relationship with – or have connected with online through common experience and subject matter. There are so many choices when it comes to following a blog. I have found, that for me – I am better if engaged in conversation with the person who writes the blog – and the investment goes both ways. So I am choosy when it comes to which ones I feature on my site – and those I choose to comment on. Here are my top three choices for today:
1. Taste Hope Is a blog site from my real life BFF Deanna. She and I have known each other for 15 years – and served in ministry together with our husbands at the same church for about 5 of those years back in the 90’s. She and her husband run a beautiful little B&B in North Bend, Washington. Deanna is a pastor’s wife, licensed counselor, gifted writer, communicator and chef. She has amazing humor and great insight on life through her own journey. One of my favorite articles from Taste Hope is:
2. Art Of Eloquence A blog site from my online buddy JoJo. I have known JoJo now for about 3 years. She is a master communicator, has numerous works published for home-school curriculum and many other things on communication in general. She has hosted her own radio show – and at one point she had Greg and me join her to talk about marriage. She always has something fresh and humorous to write about and she is a daily presence in my blogging and social networking life. I have appreciated her comments and encouragement so much over these years and look forward to meeting her someday in person – other than just Skype! One of my favorite articles from The Art Of Eloquence is:
3. The Fallen Pastor A blog site from my online buddy, Ray. I met Ray less than a year ago – stumbled onto his blog and read his story – one of failure and forgiveness. The true story of a pastor caught up in discouragement, depression and ultimately, failure of his marriage through an affair. He has been restored and is full of hope for the future – is a very gifted speaker and writer – whose mission in life is to help and encourage fallen ministers. He and his wife Allison are humble and approachable – and Greg and I have visited with them both through Skype – and with all my communications and comments via blog sites or social networking – I feel as if Ray is my brother from another mother. I love his tender and caring heart for people – and his humble and broken heart for others who have gone through trauma in or out of ministry. One of my favorite articles of his is this:
I trust you will be blessed and encouraged today with these three awesome people – and look up their blogs for more awesome articles!
- Guest Feature on “The Art Of Eloquence” Blog (cindyholman.wordpress.com)
- Guest Post Deanna Morauski – My Good Friend (cindyholman.wordpress.com)
- My Testimony, Audio (via The Fallen Pastor) (cindyholman.wordpress.com)