This week I want to share 3 more favorite blog sites. These people have invested in me and cared about my daily “journal” of thoughts and have contributed and been a part of my daily world. I have enjoyed reading about their struggles, trial, joys and resolutions – along with their daily journey with a growing relationship with Jesus.
1) K.C. Procter of Some Wise Guy. I have never met K.C. in person – in fact I only know him because of my friend David Miles’ blog – and saw him commenting and decided to check out his blog site. K.C. got to know me and asked me to be a part of a series he had in May, called WiseGals. It was a fun to be guest and it was a great learning experience for me as well. K.C. is someone who loves his family – is passionate about God and helping people. I love his humor and fresh approach to every day struggles. Lately he’s been incorporating video blogs of himself talking – bringing a more personal connection to his readers. He’s very likable and I hope you will check out his blog site.
2) Tony Alicea at Expect The Exceptional. I have never met Tony in person either. But I’ve come to really love his heart and passion for writing, others and especially his relationship with Jesus. He ALWAYS has time to others – and many people comment and have been following his blog. This is no accident – as he connects well with everyone has always has a positive comment to make. Tony is newly engaged and excited about his upcoming marriage – and we’re all so happy for him. Check out his blog – you will be a loyal reader.
3) Jason Stasyszen at Connecting To Impact. Jason is Lead Pastor at Breakthrough Church in Juneau, Alaska. I understand Jason has also completed 4 worship albums – so he’s a Pastor with a musical side too 🙂 I’ve never met Jason in person – but he connects well with all of us online – and is a real online pastor to all of us in the blogging world with his wonderful writings and poetry. Jason had me do a guest spot for him a few months ago while he and his family were on a vacation in Hawaii. It was my pleasure to fill in for his awesome blog. You will love Jason and find that he ALWAYS has time for everyone who visits his blog – and I have found Jason to be a daily presence on my blog site as well.
I hope you will also visit my other articles listed below to find out what other blogging friends I have found – and why they would be worth your time to check out!
- Blog Sharing Friday (cindyholman.wordpress.com)
- Article Sharing (Part 2) (cindyholman.wordpress.com)
- Guest Post For Jason – A Friend From Juneau (cindyholman.wordpress.com)
- Article Sharing Friday (cindyholman.wordpress.com)
- The Secret of Doing Life Together (guest post on Some Wise Guy)