Today has been a series of three beautiful things.
A reunion with an old friend doing what we love best – singing.
A glowing recommendation from a former colleague that turned into a new student and future friend.
A message from a former student, long ago in another life, telling me what an impact I made in his life all those years ago.
All of these are wonderful in themselves and each of them gives me many things to ponder. But the fact that all three occurred on the same day is a beautiful gift.
Sometimes we just plod along, unaware how we affect others. Those of us who are teachers, coaches and encourage others – take for granted what we do each day as just part of the job. It is sometimes not until we really need to hear it – that the miracle of blessing comes. And sometimes it does not ever come. And that’s okay.
Today as I went about my day – these three beautiful things happened.
And I am grateful.
And very blessed.
Go out and bless someone’s life today. Tell them what you appreciate about their life and what they mean to you. I promise that they will be blessed by your words and you will be their beautiful thing.
- Beautiful Things (victoriaayne.wordpress.com)
- The Beautiful Things That I Have Made (hismrshermr.com)
- All things bright and beautiful (livealifeofpurpose.wordpress.com)
- Beautiful Things (jordanmac21.wordpress.com)
- He makes beautiful things out of the dust (poohbrooker.wordpress.com)
- Beautiful Things (yourdestiny08.wordpress.com)