This is really GREAT!!
Here is a list of popular sayings or “Seuss-isms” from
Theodore Geisel “Dr. Seuss” (1904 – 1991) author and illustrator. You’ll notice that this is a pretty good list of lesson you need to learn from life.
(Note: a few of these are uncited sources that are attributed to Geisel, but they are good advice so I’m going to include them anyway.)
1. A person’s a person, no matter how small.
2. You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself, any direction you choose.
3. Today you are you, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is youer than you.
4. From there to here, and here to there, funny things are everywhere.
5. Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.
6. Today is your day! Your mountain is waiting. So… get on your way.
View original post 243 more words