Made in my Nutribullet – here is what I put in it:
1/2 stalk celery
4 spinach leaves
4 organic kale leaves
handful of organic berry mix from Costco
6 or 8 salted almonds
one teaspoon honey
I also love to freeze bananas (after they are peeled) and add a half a banana to some greens, strawberries or pineapple – fresh is the best! I usually add almonds or walnuts to any combination above.
The rule is:
Fill up half the glass with greens and then add whatever else on top – sweeten with honey or leave alone depending on how sweet the fruit. Fill up to the line with water – and THERE IT IS. In a liquified form to drink!
I had a very frustrating morning and ended up with a headache – and I must admit that this helps and no pills!!
I love my Nutribullet – it does make it easy to consume those green veggies that are so good for us!
Anyone have some yummy recipes of your own? Please share!
- Protein Smoothie Me! (craveresults.wordpress.com)
- I’ve discovered more greens and yummy recipes! (pinklemonsandrainbows.com)
- Healthy PB + Chocolate + Banana Smoothie (sundiegoeats.com)
- I love my nutribullet! (sarahelizabethchan.wordpress.com)
- 3 Kale Juice Cocktails to Make at Home (drinks.seriouseats.com)