Image via Wikipedia
I have some AWESOME women I want to share with you this week.
1) Marni Arnold of Relevant Brokenness is someone I have connected with on twitter, google+ and mostly on both our blog sites. I love Marni’s articles and her great testimony of faith in Jesus Christ and what brought her there. I had the honor of doing a guest spot a few months back on her blog (the article is at the bottom of this article) and she is generous to share her site with others who have something to contribute and share with others. She is one of the nicest and most generous people I have met online – always the encourager.
2) Laura Miles of In The Midst is the mom of David Miles, a personal friend and former staff associate of ours – while my husband and I were on staff at New Life Church in Renton, Washington. I have never met Laura in person – but have been loving her blog, first introduced to me by David several months ago on his blog – where he featured her. Laura is down to earth and very honest in her approach to life, her relationship with Jesus and her struggles as well. I feel like we are kindred spirits and it is always fun to have her comments on my articles.
3) Diana Savage of Hope For Wounded Christians is someone I have had the privilege of knowing for 15 years. Diana served on staff as well at New Life Church when my husband was on staff. She is a gifted author and communicator. She has survived tragedy and heartache in her own life and has become a beautiful and strong woman of God – encouraging others to find ‘hope’ in Jesus Christ. Her blog has many wonderful nuggets of truth and encouragement from the word of God – as she shares her journey with others. Diana is also one of the nicest and most beautiful human beings I know, very humble and unassuming in person.
4) Heather Murdock of heathersfaith is another kindred spirit whom I got to know first on twitter and then our blog sites. She writes with beautiful clarity – has a testimony to tell of God’s amazing grace and even shares her incredible gift of love and encouragement on a local Christian TV program in the city where she lives. I have caught a few of these programs, as she interviews others with testimonies of what God is doing in their lives – and she is straightforward, interested and caring. Heather is also very beautiful inside and out and I know people are just drawn to her.
I encourage you to check out each of these blogs sites – I know you will be blessed and encouraged by them – just as I have been.
- What Is Trust? – A Guest Post For Marni Arnold (cindyholman.wordpress.com)
- Blog Sharing Friday (cindyholman.wordpress.com)
- Blog Sharing Friday (cindyholman.com)
- Blog Sharing Friday (cindyholman.wordpress.com)
This week I want to share 3 more favorite blog sites. These people have invested in me and cared about my daily “journal” of thoughts and have contributed and been a part of my daily world. I have enjoyed reading about their struggles, trial, joys and resolutions – along with their daily journey with a growing relationship with Jesus.
1) K.C. Procter of Some Wise Guy. I have never met K.C. in person – in fact I only know him because of my friend David Miles’ blog – and saw him commenting and decided to check out his blog site. K.C. got to know me and asked me to be a part of a series he had in May, called WiseGals. It was a fun to be guest and it was a great learning experience for me as well. K.C. is someone who loves his family – is passionate about God and helping people. I love his humor and fresh approach to every day struggles. Lately he’s been incorporating video blogs of himself talking – bringing a more personal connection to his readers. He’s very likable and I hope you will check out his blog site.
2) Tony Alicea at Expect The Exceptional. I have never met Tony in person either. But I’ve come to really love his heart and passion for writing, others and especially his relationship with Jesus. He ALWAYS has time to others – and many people comment and have been following his blog. This is no accident – as he connects well with everyone has always has a positive comment to make. Tony is newly engaged and excited about his upcoming marriage – and we’re all so happy for him. Check out his blog – you will be a loyal reader.
3) Jason Stasyszen at Connecting To Impact. Jason is Lead Pastor at Breakthrough Church in Juneau, Alaska. I understand Jason has also completed 4 worship albums – so he’s a Pastor with a musical side too 🙂 I’ve never met Jason in person – but he connects well with all of us online – and is a real online pastor to all of us in the blogging world with his wonderful writings and poetry. Jason had me do a guest spot for him a few months ago while he and his family were on a vacation in Hawaii. It was my pleasure to fill in for his awesome blog. You will love Jason and find that he ALWAYS has time for everyone who visits his blog – and I have found Jason to be a daily presence on my blog site as well.
I hope you will also visit my other articles listed below to find out what other blogging friends I have found – and why they would be worth your time to check out!