Last week I featured three of my blogging buddies, Deanna who now has a couple of new websites – this one is “Your Pastor’s Wife” – JoJo at “The Art of Eloquence” and Ray at “Fallen Pastor”. Today I am pretending that it’s Friday and featuring some more of my wonderful talented blogging buddies.
1. The Reluctant Wham is a blog site by my online buddy, Carla Ives – who is committed to sharing her wealth of information for the “work at home mom”. Her daily inspiration and encouragement is a must for any “reluctant” stay at home mom who has found herself in the position of making money for her family. I love Carla’s information – but mostly her keen sense of humor and love for people who motivate her to give of herself. I love all of her articles – but if I had to choose one to feature it would be this one: My Quilt Be sure and check out her site for many ideas about making money while staying at home.
2. 24/7 Life – A Life Well Lived is a blog site by my real life friend David Miles. David and my husband were on staff together for about 4 years at New Life Church in Renton, Washington about 3 years ago. I have always loved David and his wife, Monika. They have a beautiful baby girl now – and it’s fun to see him playing the “proud papa” and displaying his many pictures of his baby girl 🙂 David is now on staff at Maple Valley Presbyterian and works with people of all ages – and I’m sure they love him! He is fully engaged when he has a conversation with you – in person or online. He and I have been square dancing corner partners (don’t ask) and then friends at church and blogging buddies for about 3 years now. He always encourages me in my writing – and has even been so kind as to feature me as a guest blogger a few months ago. Probably my favorite article of his was the one he just wrote a few days ago: Facing A Potential “Most Embarrassing Moment” You will love it – and him. Check him out!
3.Pastor Mike Says Is a blog site from my real life friend Mike Sanderson. We met through our blogs and facebook about 3 years ago or so. Then Greg and I planned a trip to Las Vegas where Mike and his wife, Carmen live. Naturally we wanted to meet them to put a face with a name – and what a fun weekend we had! Mike even took us to the Grand Canyon – what a long day in the car that was! I don’t think any of us ever properly recovered from that trip! Mike is a pastor and has a shepherd’s heart for people. His blog site reflects that. I even helped design it for him 🙂 My favorite article of his is: You Are Unique, You Are Amazing I trust that you will be blessed to hear his words of encouragement.
Check them out – you will be blessed today!
- Article Sharing Friday (cindyholman.wordpress.com)
- Guest Feature on “The Art Of Eloquence” Blog (cindyholman.wordpress.com)
- In The Muthahood (cindyholman.wordpress.com)